Are you looking for tools to rewrite articles? Content writing takes a lot of time, especially if you work alone and are responsible for many sites. If you have a lot of blogs or niche websites and need new content every day, you might be considering using “article rewriter” or a similar tool. So, Quillbot and WordAi can be useful.
These tools can be handy if you want to speed up your writing and need to create good-quality content much faster. Depending on your needs, you can decide which rewriting tool is appropriate for you.
What is Quillbot?
QuillBot is an AI-powered tool that automatically rewrites paragraphs and even entire articles by changing sentence structure and substituting some words for others. The tool is known for its simplicity and ease of use, making it a good option for those who are new to article rewriting and prefer a straightforward approach. You can also choose the level of synonym use and the tone of voice (Standard, Fluency, Formal, Simple, Creative).
Follow these steps to use Quillbot to rewrite articles:
- Visit the Quillbot website and paste your text into the input box provided.
- Use the Synonym Slider to choose the level of rewriting. When you move the slider to the left, you get a more accurate rephrase with fewer changes. When you move it to the right, you get a more creative rephrase with more changes.
- Click the “Rephrase” button, and Quillbot will do its work.
- Once the automatic rewriting process is complete, review the output to ensure that it meets your requirements. If you need to, you can make more changes with the editing tools provided, like choosing different words and phrases from the drop-down menu.
- Once you’re happy with the result, copy it and paste it into your document or platform.
However, Quillbot is more than just a tool for rephrasing. You can also use it to check for grammar errors and plagiarism, sum up articles, and translate texts from other languages.
Another useful feature is QuillBot’s Co-Writer, which can help you write your blog post or book chapter much faster. Not only does it let you paraphrase and check for grammar errors, but it also offers to use artificial intelligence-assisted autocomplete that helps complete sentences and add different angles to your ideas.
Additionally, with QuilBot’s Research Tab, you can search the web for any topic and have it automatically summarize each of the articles that come up for that topic. Therefore, you can quickly get an overview of the subject and perhaps list some essential themes to address in your article or book. And that’s all in one place without needing to switch between different tools!
You can also save your documents to the cloud, which is a great feature that allows you to access them from anywhere with an internet connection, making it simple to work on projects from different locations.
In addition to the web-based tool, the free plugins can be used with the following apps:
Advantages of Quillbot
- With the free account, you can paraphrase, check grammar, and summarize text. Despite the limited word count of a free plan, it can be a useful tool for small projects.
- Easy-to-use: The tool has an intuitive interface; therefore, there is no steep learning curve to understand what to do to use its features.
- Low price: you can obtain the paid version of Quillbot AI for just $4/month if you choose their annual plan. For the functionality included, this is a very reasonable price.
What is WordAi?
In case you have never heard of WordAi, it is a content rewriter that uses artificial intelligence to automatically create many variations of any piece of written content. It is a tool that automatically rewrites entire sentences and paragraphs to generate fresh, original text. WordAi boasts that it can tell the difference between words and make sure that each synonym it chooses makes sense. Therefore, it will often change sentences to the point that they have nothing to do with the original. Because of this, your writing will appear more natural.
WordAi is known for its advanced algorithms and article rewriting in bulk, making it a good option for those who are looking for a tool that can help create content quicker.
Follow these steps to use WordAi to rewrite articles:
- First, sign up for WordAi on their website and create an account.
- Copy and paste the article you want to rewrite into WordAi’s editor.
- Choose one of the three rewriting modes:
- Choose the “More Conservative” option if you want your content to be easy to read after it has been rewritten. Bear in mind that this type of mode will make your article less unique because the tool will use fewer synonyms.
- Use the “Regular” option to get a good balance between being easy to read and creating unique content.
- The most unique rewritten content will come from the “More Adventurous” setting, but it might be harder to read.
- Choose how many versions of your article you would like to have and click the “Rewrite” button to start the rewriting process. WordAi will generate the texts. Review them and choose the one that better meets your needs. If there are any parts of the article that need to be changed, you can easily edit them.
For example, you can choose to see the full syntax when you use WordAi to change the order of the words. Below spintax, you’ll find a list of spin versions that were made from spintax. If you don’t like a part of the content, you can easily fix any mistakes by editing the source code (spintax). You can do the same thing for words or phrases until the text looks the way you want it to.
- Export the article: Once you’re happy with how the article has been changed, you can export it to a file format of your choice.
Advantages of WordAi
- Bulk Rewrite feature: in case you need to regularly rewrite a large number of articles, WordAi gives you this option. It works just like a standard rewrite. The only difference is that you import your articles in batches using the bulk import function. You can save your articles as a .csv or .zip file.
- WordAI offers a feature that “humanizes” different kinds of AI-generated text, like that made by ChatGPT, Jasper, Copy.ai, and more, so that tools like Originality and similar ones will perceive it as real and natural. It takes just a few seconds to change machine-generated text into language that sounds like it was written by a human.
- WordAi can also be used with other tools to add article rewriting to any workflow.
- Free 3-day trial: you can try out WordAi for free before you pay for it. There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can get your money back if the tool doesn’t meet your needs.
WordAi has two pricing plans. The monthly payment is $57, and the annual payment is $27 per month. Both plans offer the same benefits.
Why to Use AI Tools for Article Rewriting?
There are several reasons why you may want to use AI-powered tools for rewriting articles:
- To generate new content by rephrasing the existing one to make it unique and different from the original text. This is important for avoiding plagiarism if you get ideas from articles on the web and want to quickly create original content for your own sites.
- With AI-powered tools like Quillbot and WordAi, you can quickly and easily improve your own articles by making them more fluent and creative without the need to manually rewrite the text. This can help enrich your texts and make them more interesting to your audience.
- Better Search Engine Optimization (SEO): by generating a lot of unique content, you can improve your website’s search engine ranking, making it easier for your target audience to find your articles online.
- Cost-effective: using AI-powered article rewriter tools can be a cheaper way to come up with new content and rewrite old articles than hiring a professional writer.
- Article rewriting tools can help you write new content in a fraction of the time it would take you to do it yourself. This way, you can fill your content calendar, expand the scope of your marketing copy, and speed up your content strategy.
- Overcome writer’s block: AI-powered content paraphrasing tools, such as WordAi and Quillbot, can help you rewrite existing articles by providing alternative sentence structures and synonyms. This can be helpful when you are struggling to come up with your own ideas.
Ultimately, the choice between Quillbot and WordAi will depend on your specific needs and preferences. It may be helpful to try both tools and compare the results to determine which one is best for you.
Still, it’s important to note that while these tools can produce great content, it’s always a good idea to proofread and edit the output to ensure the quality and coherence of the final text.
Side note: some of the links used in the article are affiliate links, so if you end up buying Quillbot Premium or WordAi paid plan, it costs you nothing extra, but I get a small commission.