Do you need to create images and simple banners for your webpage, blog, and social media?
The good news is – you don’t need to hire a designer or buy expensive software to create visuals for the web. You can do it YOURSELF and with FREE tools. Thanks to the different resources that are available on the Internet. There are so many easy and quick solutions out there! Even, the most highly paid pros take help from the same resources you are going to learn in this book.
Read my book “100+ Free Tools to Create Visuals for Web & Social Media“, and you will be able to:
- get royalty free images even for commercial purposes
- edit photos and create web banners with free online editors
- pick tasteful color combinations for your brand and web banners
- create simple animated gif banners
- take and edit screenshots as well as record tutorial videos from your screen
- remove the background from any image (no Photoshop or designer skills needed)
- add beautiful and free fonts to your computer
- create slideshows, presentations, and infographics
- “steal” color codes from any website
- use other tools that will save your time and improve efficiency
In short, you’ll be able to create visuals for your web page, blog and social media yourself and with no money spent.